THE SMOOTH CRIMINAL OF MOVIES
OCEANS 11
Oceans 11 is an action/heist/crime film
It is produced by Jerry Weintraub and directed by Steven Soderbergh in the year 2001
It has:
I think this movie is for Teenagers with Parental Control because it has many heavy lore and story that is cool but hard to understand.
The movie is about Danny Ocean and 10 other criminals trying to pull off the biggest heist of all time.
They used a way that will flip the story and the surprise is too good to spoil for future watchers.
I really liked the movie because of its nitty gritty detail on everything,including he plot twist.And it also tells us a different view on how justice is served.
I will give this movie an 8/10 because it has a few flaws on some footage.But also it gets a high score just because of the build up and plot twist.
It is the final quarter about that movie,because it has the utmost climax and the build up is mostly there.
The moral of this criminal movie is about teamwork,on how you can do more if you work together.
I will give this review a title,that is "The Smooth Criminal of Movies"
It has:
- George Clooney as Danny Ocean
- Brad Pitt as Rusty Ryan
- Matt Damon as Linux Caldwell
- Julia Roberts as Tess Ocean
- Andy Garcia as Terry Benedict
- Elliot Gould as Reuben Tishoff
- Bernie Mac as Frank Catton
- Casey Affleck as Virgil Malloy
- Carl Reiner as Saul Bloom
- Scott Caan as Turk Malloy
- Qin Shaobo as Yen
- And Many More
I think this movie is for Teenagers with Parental Control because it has many heavy lore and story that is cool but hard to understand.
The movie is about Danny Ocean and 10 other criminals trying to pull off the biggest heist of all time.
They used a way that will flip the story and the surprise is too good to spoil for future watchers.
I really liked the movie because of its nitty gritty detail on everything,including he plot twist.And it also tells us a different view on how justice is served.
I will give this movie an 8/10 because it has a few flaws on some footage.But also it gets a high score just because of the build up and plot twist.
It is the final quarter about that movie,because it has the utmost climax and the build up is mostly there.
The moral of this criminal movie is about teamwork,on how you can do more if you work together.
I will give this review a title,that is "The Smooth Criminal of Movies"
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar